The Church was once more alive with the haunting sounds of our pipe organ this month. The instrument that has not been played for some years was treated to any airing by a Phd student from York University who is studying organ builders of York. It appears that the organ was originally built by Robert Postill of York in 1860. Despite several alterations the quality of the build is still evident and it was lovely to hear it once more. An elder member of the lunch club was on hand to give a first hand account of his memories of The Sermons where he particularly remembered the choir and organ recitals.